This document describes how Creditsafe, uses and shares personal data we receive about your business.
Understanding what personal data we hold and how we use it is important as the data protection law governs the way this data can be used and what rights you have.
This document answers the following questions:
1. Who is the responsible Controller for the Data? Who can I turn to?
2. Which categories of Data does Creditsafe process for which purposes?
3. Where does the data originate from?
4. What is the legal basis for processing the data?
5. Who do we share your data with? Where is personal data stored?
6. Is data transferred to a recipient outside the European Union or the European Economic Area (i.e. a so-called third country) or an international organization?
7. How long does Creditsafe keep the data?
8. What are my rights as a Data Subject? Where can I raise a complaint?
9. Do I have an obligation to share or update data?
10. Is there any automated decision-making?
11. Is my data used for Profiling and/or Scoring?