DECEMBER 20, 2017, ALLENTOWN, PA: Creditsafe, the world’s leading provider of global business intelligence, today announced a partnership with GB Collects. Under the terms of the agreement, Creditsafe will incorporate GB Collect’s innovative debt-collection system into the Creditsafe Business Intelligence Platform.
“We are delighted to be able to offer this state-of-the-art functionality to our customers,” said Matthew Debbage, CEO of Creditsafe USA and Asia. “GB Collects is one of the leaders in the debt-collection industry with their advanced technology and cutting-edge tools. This is the perfect addition to our next generation global business intelligence platform.”
“The GB Collects family is beyond excited to be able to partner with Creditsafe in this endeavor, as the Creditsafe brand is something we respect and admire” states George Bresler, CEO of GB Collects. “Creditsafe has become the best business information provider period, and to be able to provide our services under the same platform is awesome.”
Creditsafe’s customers will be able to leverage the power of the GB Collects solution directly through the Creditsafe platform, providing access to many amazing features, including:
- Fast-Trak Collection System: a customized system designed by GB Collects (GBC) that streamlines management of the Recovery Agent’s “queue” and optimizes recovery rates.
- A dedicated veteran collection team (20 years average tenure).
- 100% full time phone call and video recording and storage.
- Fast remittances to client (within 15 to 20 business days) either by check, ACH or wire transfer.
- 24/7/365 online access into GBC’s web based system to view and audit potential payments, settlements, recovery agent’s notes and financials in real time on each and every account placed.
- Online payment/placement portals. Debtor payments accepted via ACH or credit card. Clients may place new accounts online 24/7/365.
- In-depth skip tracing. GBC utilizes “pay-per-click” skip tracing ensuring the most current, sufficient, reliable and accurate information on a debtor and their assets.
- Bankruptcy notification and wire batch remittance.
- Broad and strategically situated geographic coverage (i.e. United States, LATAM, Canadian, European, Euro-Asian, and Asian capabilities).
- 2017 AICPA SOC 2 and HIPAA compliant staff and systems.
Creditsafe's global database is one of the most rapidly expanding in the industry and also one of the most comprehensive. Each day over 200,000 users around the world leverage the company's database to gather strategic, insightful business information. Creditsafe’s database is updated over a million times a day with information gathered from thousands of sources. In 99.9% of the cases, reports requested by customers are delivered instantly. Over forty percent of Credisafe’s customers, leverage the company’s internationally reporting capabilities.
About Creditsafe: Creditsafe is the world’s leading provider of global business intelligence. Privately owned and independently minded, Creditsafe is looking to change the way business information is used by providing high quality data in an easy to use format that everyone in an organization can benefit from.
Founded in Norway in 1997, Creditsafe has offices in countries all over the world including: the UK, Germany, France, Sweden, Ireland, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands and the United States. Globally, The Creditsafe Group employs over 1,200 people and has more than 100,000 subscription customers. Five years ago, The Creditsafe Group opened offices in the US under the name Creditsafe USA, Inc. Its U.S. operations are headquartered in Allentown, PA. Nearly 10,000 companies in the U.S. use its credit reports, ranging from small businesses to large, global organizations including Staples, Ryder and Nestle. For more information about Creditsafe, please visit www.creditsafe.com.
About GB Collects: GB Collects is a professional, commercial debt recovery agency specializing in all aspects of accounts receivable management. Our firm is a fully licensed, insured and transparent extension of our clients’ internal credit departments. Since our inception in 2001, GBC has helped resolve problematic disputes and reduced delinquencies in all facets of collections in a wide variety of industries. Our skilled collection analysts have voted GB Collects a best place to work in collections for 6 consecutive years. A six time INC 5000 Winner, our growth is produced by satisfied clients worldwide using our services year after year.
For more information about GB Collects, please visit www.gbcollects.com.