Credit Safety Company Information recognizes the importance of personal information and implements the following initiatives.
- We comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information we hold
- We properly acquire personal information and handle it for the purpose of use.
- In handling personal information, the Company shall endeavor to properly manage personal information, such as preventing unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- We will review the management system in each of the above sections as appropriate and make continuous improvements.
Handling of personal information
Name of the personal information handling company: Credit Safe Co., Ltd.
- Purpose of use of personal information
- How to obtain personal information about company representatives
- Provision of personal data on company representatives, etc.
- Procedures for responding to requests for disclosure of retained personal data
- Other matters (joint use, acquisition of personal information on this website, reception desk)
1. Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information about company representatives, etc.
This is a company information created and compiled into a database by interviewing representatives and persons in charge of the company, telephone interviews with business partners, public information such as registration and official gazettes, and acquiring information from database companies. The target is representative information and officer information in these company information, which is intended to be provided to third parties (hereinafter referred to as customers).
Personal information about customers, etc.
Information about customers obtained at the time of product application, customer information from sales promotion activities, customer information from inquiries about our company. It is used only for the purpose of identity verification, billing, responding to inquiries, sending various guides, and providing other services. In some cases, the contract may be entrusted to a subcontractor to the extent necessary for the purpose of use.
Information for personal identification required for procedures to respond to requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of retained personal data. It is used to verify your identity and keep track of your bills.
Customer information of the customer for performing the contract business. Used to perform contracted work.
Information on the person in charge of the survey. It is used to respond to surveys, send inquiries from us regarding interviews, and send various information.
2. How to obtain personal information about company representatives
Properly obtained by the following method.
Obtain directly from the person
- Interview by telephone, fax, or e-mail from the representative or person in charge of the surveyed company, in writing
Obtaining a joint from someone other than yourself
- Obtained from business partners of the surveyed company.
- Obtained from commercial registration, real estate registration, official gazette, public notice data of tax office, etc.
- We obtain information published on the homepage of the surveyee, newspapers and magazines, etc.
3. Provision of personal data on company representatives, etc.
Items of personal data provided to third parties
Items related to representatives
Name, title, gender, date of birth, prefecture of origin, final education, career, current address, telephone number, related matters
Related businesses / hobbies, sports, tax return, home ownership, home notes
Items related to officers
Name, title, date of birth, career, duties
Items related to major shareholders
Name, number of shares held
Real estate owner name / address, creditor name / address, debtor name / address
Means or method of providing to third parties
- Provided on the Internet as corporate information data.
- Provided on the Internet as news articles.
Suspension to third parties
We will stop providing personal data to third parties at the request of the individual.
* We do not provide personal information or personnel information about customers etc. to third parties.
4. Procedures for responding to requests for disclosure of retained personal data
If, for any reason, you wish to disclose personal information that we have already obtained, we will only respond by mail. At that time, you will need documents to prove your identity. Please contact us for necessary documents. ([email protected]) For disclosure request, it costs 500 yen (tax included) per case.
5. Other matters
The shared use of personal information by our group is as follows.
Items to be shared
Items related to representatives, items related to officers (refer to "Items of personal data provided to third parties"), name of customer representative
Safe Information Group N.V.
purpose of use
Please refer to “1. Purpose of use of personal information” above
Disclosure / complaint receptionist
Please refer to the reception desk below
Acquisition of personal information on this website
- We provide customers who use the services of this website (service provision, inquiries, etc.) with personally identifiable information such as name and address (hereinafter "personal information"). I may ask you.
- We do not force customers to provide personal information. However, please note that if you do not provide some personal information, we may not be able to respond to all or some inquiries.
- The personal information provided will be used only for the purpose of identity verification, billing, responding to inquiries, sending various guides, and providing other services. In some cases, it may be entrusted to a subcontractor to the extent necessary for the purpose of use. We will comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information held by us, and will review and improve the measures in each of the above sections as appropriate.
Credit Safe Company Information
〒812-0036 1-8 Kamigofuku-cho, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture
TEL: 03-4588-2070 Reception hours: 9: 00-17: 30 (weekdays excluding holidays)
E-mail: [email protected]