iPad Prize Draw terms and conditions
1. The provider of the prize draw is Creditsafe Ireland of Unit 1H, Block 71, The Plaza, Parkwest Facilities Complex, Nangor Road, Dublin (Creditsafe).
2. The prize draw is open to Irish residents aged 18 years or over who are nominated representatives of a customer of Creditsafe and who receive an email inviting them to answer a multiple choice question from Creditsafe (Competition Email), and elect to be entered into the prize draw by selecting and reply to the Competition Email with the correct answer (Submission).
3. By making a Submission the nominated representative agrees that he/she has permission from their employer to enter the competition in their personal capacity.
4. Only one entry per customer of Creditsafe is permitted.
5. In order to be eligible for entry, the Submission must be received by 23:59 on Friday 31st January 2020 (Competition Closing Date). Any Submissions received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. No purchase is necessary and there is no charge to make the Submission.
7. Creditsafe will not accept responsibility for Submissions that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or incomplete, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. One winner will be selected from all correct answers received via a random selection process performed by a computer within 5 working days of Friday 31st January 2020 (Draw Date).
9. The winner will receive an APPLE 10.2" iPad (2019) - 32 GB.
10. The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 3 days of the result of the Draw Date and must verify their identity, that their employer has consented to their receipt of the prize, and must provide a postal address in order to claim the prize. If a winner does not respond to Creditsafe by 12pm on, Friday 7th February 2020 or is unable to provide the required information, the prize will be forfeited and Creditsafe will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. Subject to clause 10, the prize will be sent to the winner by post within 14 days of being notified of their win.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
13. The prize draw is not open to any employees or agents of Creditsafe, their families, or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
14. Creditsafe’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Creditsafe reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize, to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. Creditsafe reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion (in its absolute discretion) where it considers it necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as permitted by law, Creditsafe, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or any other persons or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of entering into the prize draw or taking up the prize, except where caused by Creditsafe’s negligence, or that of its employees, agents or distributors. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. Please see our full Privacy Notice here.
18. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and without notice. We recommend that you occasionally check the terms and conditions to check for changes which may affect you.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.